Friday, February 25, 2011

Olevia Tv S12 Manuals

A dream kitchen ...

Je rêve d'emménager dans cette cuisine...
I would love to move into this kitchen...


... I need a large wooden table and chairs Danish design, the chair Hans Wegner Y example ...
... I would need a big wooden table and chairs of Danish design, eg. Hans Wegner's Y flesh ...

via Emmas designblogg

... I will hang on the walls some cool pictures of noise in desenio , 3-5 apparently more effective than normal textiles (carpets, curtains ...) to reduce noise in a large space ...
... On the walls hang a few "I Would cool sound-absorbing panels from desenio , 3-5 times more efficient Apparently Than Normal textiles (rugs, curtains ...) for Reducing noice in a larger space ...

... lovely espresso machine is essential, this wood has been designed by the Norwegian Øystein Helle Husby , into production soon j ' hope ...
... espresso machine IS a pretty essential, this one IS in wood designed by the Norwegian Øystein Helle Husby , Hopefully soon in production ...

via Ideas to steal

... I love the new fabric Yhdessä home Marimekko, a patchwork collage of drawings by Maija Isola to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the mark, then a few yards of this fabric also find themselves in my kitchen ...
... I love the new Yhdessä fabric from Marimekko , a patchwork of Maija Isola's design to Celebrate the Brand's 60th anniversary, so a few "meters fabric Will aussi cette Find Its Way into my kitchen ...



... few large glass bottles are pretty mottled, with a branch or as shown
... ... Some big thrifted glass bottles Would look good, With A branch or just as They Are ...

via Emmas designblogg

... I absolutely need in my kitchen moodboard on a black wall preferably ...
... I would definitely need a moodboard in my kitchen, it was preferably black wall ...


... and finally, perhaps a touch of color to brighten it all, it's almost spring after all ...
... and finally, Perhaps a little splash of coulour to brighten it all up, it's spring soon after all ...


... yay, my new way to kitchen is ready and I can move in! Good weekend to you!
... yay, my new kitchen IS ready and I Can Move in! Have a good weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment