Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Restore Outdoor Jarrah Furniture

The monster in my room


At night, it appears, it is hidden, I know, I scrutinized his one eye that I like it or not, he bullies me I guess I can not do anything for it. His big mouth sticks to me and I feel his teeth biting. In my room, the monster in my room. I love so much but I am madly. I grew up and now I no longer believe in the monsters of the night, I'm not alone, men replace the monsters of my childhood. You well in me that I forget the void that suddenly came over me in that bed who lived and experienced so many ardent hearts. The monster in my room from my room. I love so much but I am madly. Even if now we really love and even if everything goes well sometimes I fear that through them he reappears so I hasten to erase my memory of these dreams and dead blades instead of teeth which I still remember the bitter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment