Friday, February 4, 2011

Belly Button Staff Infection

Necro, boulot, dodo

small unearthed tonight love is in the ditch. We falsify company stone, your stuttering in the dark sea, as thrown off a cliff by an endless fall. I run with you away from this scenery lost, cold. Your hearse overnight us back safely home, where before you, love died a hundred times. I laid on your back, in addition to my kisses, my bitter prose, torn by worms. My poem tone body. What's more beautiful than this love without warmth when I slide on your skin and that the thrill is that terror? It pierces me in the silent night, silent, this bar icy that governs my spirits. From you I know more or less of your body no ghost I know the end, he said drowning, suicide, rescued the other day by a boat, torn from the womb, like a siren desecrated by the sailor. My little lover, I fell in love and you sleep, we will leave soon. I watch. Your lovely sitting up open your eyes closed crushed inward. The grip loosens, the agreement deteriorates, it is time to shut up. I bring you back to oblivion, flowers forever ugly. Bury the memories, my eyes are wet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment