Sunday, February 13, 2011

Airsoft Desert Eagle Fake Gold

Sell

Today I fall for this old converted warehouse apartment in the dream loft, located in central Stockholm. ; The location, style, colors - I love it! I found the gorgeous pictures already when I saw them on the blog Lotta Agaton yesterday, but I like more the version of "colored" found on the site estate agency. And yes, this gem is for sale ...

Today I have a crush on what used to be an old warehouse, today a dream apartment with a lofty feel, situated in the center of Stockholm. The place, the style, the colours - I love it all! I thought the photos were fantastic already when I saw them on Lotta Agaton's blog yesterday, but I love even more the "colored" version that you can see on the real estate agency site . Yep, this gem is for sale...

0 comments:

Post a Comment