Tuesday, January 25, 2011

December Birthday Clipart

And if Little Nemo had suffered from insomnia?



child, it shows us so much that we lose the deeper meaning of View.
See and show phenomenologically are in violent antithesis.
And how adults, they show us the world they have lost!

Gaston Bachelard, The Poetics of reverie.








night, one sees not much. So you can imagine what it can be to see ...
By cons, we hear very well! Maybe even too much. But the noise we do not really know where they come from, who makes ...
These noises, they seem to exist only at night. The day we do not hear ever. They surely are nocturnal creatures and animals ... nyctalopic





Then the night, I guess ...





I make links between these sounds and these things that have told me, I heard that they showed me the books.





I do not like those nights! I always come away exhausted and bruised.


0 comments:

Post a Comment