Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Samples Wedding Charts

Hunt colors

Very inspired by the collage of color Both Johanna and hunt red Kerry, I have launched a hunt for colors in me to create my collage color!
Begin: red, my favorite color ...

Feeling very Inspired by Both Johanna's color collages and Kerry's Red Hunter , I went hunting in my home color in order to create my own color collage!
To start with: red, my favorite color ...


There is an illustration done by my sister-in-my favorite necklace, a candle holder Iittala, bowls of cider from Normandy, a wall sconce by Ann-Katrin BRAF (Swedish artist-potter), a provider of product design Cult of dishes, one of my little ponies "dala" ... and few objects indispensable to my life as lipstick, capsules nespresso and mouse of my computer!

You Will Find an artwork made by my sister-in-law, my favorite necklace, a candleholder from Iittala, cider from Normandy bowls, a wall candleholder by Ann-Katrin braf (a Swedish potter) a detergent dispensing from Cult Design, one of my little "dala" horses ... and A Few Other Things essential in my life Like the lipstick, tea capsules nespresso & the mouse to my laptop!

And once I started, I could not stop ... so I made a second collage theme forest! And
oz I got going I Could not stop ... so I made a second bonding wood With A Theme!

The cutting board is designed by Andrea Burgi, the bird by Kristian Vedel S, cutlery, salad were brought back from Thailand, the rubber stamps ; just Papershop.fi and Muji, the rule comes from Granite (SE), Nepal's bracelet is a gift from a friend, the plate was purchased chez Loulou Addict à Paris et les bols chez Home Autour du Monde...

The carving board is designed by Andrea Burgi, the bird by Kristian S Vedel, the serving utensils were brought back from Thailand, the rubber stamps come from Papiershop.fi and Muji, the ruler comes from Granit (SE), the bracelet from Nepal is a gift from a friend, the tray was bought at Loulou Addict in Paris and the bowls at Home Autour du Monde... 

A suivre...
To be continued...
(Photos by me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment