Saturday, December 11, 2010

Reset The Oil Change Indicator In 2005 Acura Rl

Latest news

Tomorrow Sunday Ödland small concert (the last before a long time), on the occasion of the festival of lights and the release of our vinyl zoophyte in a shop completely revamped by Vincent & Lorenzo.


Vinyl talking about (I make my lazy I copied what was written): zoophyte is the first vinyl 45 rpm Ödland. It celebrates two years of existence of the group, December 13, 2010, the magic day of St. Lucia. Plant and animal kingdoms are studied in this disc, confront, expose their respective strategies to preserve life in the face of chaos.
On the first face, Cecidomyiidae is a species of flies that breed apples at breakneck speed, creating a fantastic family of hungry females of leaves.
On the second side, we learn that bamboo flowering occurs only once a century in some species to protect themselves from predators, submerging them in an overflow of food.
the nineteenth century, was called zoophyte living things which we knew they were separate plants or animals. This disc is Ödland on this frontier, that blends the rituals, the struggle for survival and sexuality in Darwin's eye. A precious vinyl, warm, which measure activity and passivity. Each of the 200 copies is numbered and signed by the group.
>>>>> http://odland.fr/shop/zoophyte









for me, photographically, many questioned the reason why I started the picture went out and I find it difficult to find a new one that inspires me as well. Something good or bad happens I hope and inspiration comes, you must, otherwise what am I?

Meanwhile, for Christmas, I called into selling photo prints you and concocts little surprises and a mystery package , 7 in number for the symbol, awaits you in the shop already 4 were purchased. You have until the stroke of midnight on December 16. The pack will contain a mystery photo of your choice in A4 and small surprises in vintage style, all for 40 €. I hope it will appeal to people, and they see all the love that I put in all this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment