Friday, November 12, 2010

Buying Gold In Singapore Mustafa

out there in the palm of squirrels?


Yesterday, crossing the park, a squirrel got off the road by joining a palm tree on the other side of the aisle.

It was reddish-brown with a tail all black, bushy and unkempt ...

Throughout my journey through the park, the event running through my head and reached the exit, a thousand and one questions abounded in my head ...

Do you think it is possible a squirrel lives in a palm tree?

...

A palm tree has no "trunk" ... He has a kind of long rod filled with marrow or fibers.

...

A hole in a palm tree, is discoverable, is holes can be dug, livable?

What would it look like a hole in the "trunk" of palm?

gotta be close. And the interior has to be rough, hairy, right? It reminds me of the fashion of the 70s - I believe - that we wanted the carpets lining the walls ... It should not be easy to maintain, and it is gathering dust ... more

...

And that may well be strangled accumulate in these spaces?

The coconut is a little big ... dates then? Maybe ... but it sticks to the teeth!





...

I'll do a search. But I must confess express some reservations with this assumption ... I'd be very surprised that there is a squirrel in the palm!

0 comments:

Post a Comment